Tuesday 30 July 2013

Day Three Hundred and Seventy Eight

I had a nice morning. No bath. Ha.

We sat on my patio and watched everybody. On the patio I listen to Craig and Zita. I get to hear all the important news all about everything. That is good.

Zita's friend almost hit a moose. Moose are very big.  Bigger than lions and raccoons. Not as big as elephants. Emmet told me.  

Emmet knows all about elephants. Because of all the Punics in his university last year. No Punics this year he told me. Oh well. I liked to hear about all the Punics.

Uncle Bill came over on his loud motorcycle this afternoon. Emmet came up and we all laughed. 

Uncle Bill's stories make them all laugh. I do not understand all the stories. They are old time stories. It does not matter. I get lots of pats and treats anyway.

Craig is reading a new book. He is a knight in a very wet castle in Scotland. It is cold too. No porridge for him.

All castles are cold. Some have ghosts. Especially in way far away Ireland. Dogs are not afraid of ghosts. We can see them. People cannot. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment