Friday 12 July 2013

Day Three Hundred and Sixty

I broke a flower pot. Oh well. We were watering my garden. My leash knocked it down.

It was not a very big flower pot. Only half of the pot broke off.

Craig was not very sad.

I had to get up very early. There was something in my hedge. I stood on Craig until he noticed me. Craig and I went back to bed after.

Auntie Eileen sent us pictures from way far away. Scary pictures. Of very very big horses. Niamh and Ciara and Emma and Lucy were on top of the very big horses.

I should be there. Horses are way too big. And smelly. 

If Emmet and I were there in way far away he could have a horse too. He would be a knight. I would run along beside him. That would be good. It would be a nice horse. Not smelly.

Still not soon.

Emmet is making the lawn beautiful. I cannot help. The machine is too sharp Emmet says. I might get chopped up. That would be bad. I watch from my watching window. Oh well.

Emmet and Craig are going out to dinner. They can eat vegetables. Or they will get in trouble. It is known.

I will guard the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment