Thursday 11 July 2013

Day Three Hundred and Fifty Nine

We had a very nice day. It was just right out. There was no thunder.

Last night I went down to the basement. I kept Emmet safe. He has a comfy bed. I stayed down stairs until late late.

I came upstairs to my own comfy bed. The basement is not scary anymore.

Emmet says it is still scary but I am very brave. That is true.

Susan and Kathy were in the basement all day. They are not scared either.

Craig is reading a new book. He is a roman again.  Roman's do not eat peanut butter sandwiches. Ha. 

Zita's car came back from the make it all nice car store with its other tires on. Dogs do not need tires. Ha. 

Emmet is cooking again tonight. Something will fall. It is known.

Zita and Niamh are still in way far away. I am the only lady in the house. That is not right.

I do not like the word Soon. It is like the word Waiting, or In A Minute. They are words for people not for dogs. It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment