Tuesday 9 July 2013

Day Three Hundred and Fifty Seven

It was a very hot day.

Emmet had to get up early to talk to his university. He has all new stories to learn. No more broken house war or Punics. All new.

We had a nice walk. We did not get lost. No squirrels. No raccoons. A quiet walk.

Zita's friends are in my basement. Every day. I do not know why. Oh well.

Craig and I sat on my patio and made the flowers beautiful. When it got too hot we came in and had ice cube treats.

We played throw my Red Ball. Not a lot. Too hot Craig said.

We watered all my vegetables. That is good.

I chased the flies. I am good at catching flies.

We have a very red bird that lives in my hedge. It is a red as my Red Ball. That is nice.

Craig and Emmet are having used pizza for dinner tonight. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment