Wednesday 3 July 2013

Day Three Hundred and Fifty One

A nice day. Not too hot for me.

Everybody is very busy getting ready for going away far away.

Niamh and Zita get on the fly to away far away machine tomorrow. I will not like that. It is known.

It would be better if everybody stayed home. We could just sit on my patio. We could watch the ducks. That would be nice. I would know where everybody was.

Craig said that Uncle Bill tried to turn Zita and Emmet and Niamh into soup. In the hot outside bath tub.

Emmet said it was not a real bath tub. It is not like our bath tub. It does not have a place where water comes out so I can have a nice drink. Oh well.

Niamh says she was all wobbly when she got out.

Uncle Bill could make squirrel soup in his hot not-a-bath-tub Emmet said. That is good. There are a way too many squirrels. It is known.

Emmet and Niamh had their very favourite very special secret potatoes that Auntie Louise makes. Craig said they licked the bowl. That is good. So do I.



No comments:

Post a Comment