Wednesday 24 July 2013

Day Three Hundred and Seventy Two

I had a very nice day. It was very windy this morning. My ears flap in the wind. I like that.

I like windy days. You can smell lots of things on windy days.

Craig and Zita went out for lunch. I got to guard Emmet. And the house.

When Craig and Zita came home they brought a friend. He can not go to to his lake house. 

Lots of very big trees fell on his street in the far away scary woods. Now he cannot drive on it. He had to rest at our house until men could fix his very long street all up.

Craig and Zita and Emmet and I and the friend sat on my patio and had nice drinks and told stories. And laughed. I had a very nice time.

Mr. friend has two dogs. That is good. He has a farm too. And a big truck. Like Uncle Bill's.

Niamh is teaching at the dance all the time place. She will have sore feet. Ha


No comments:

Post a Comment