Monday 22 July 2013

Day Three Hundred and Seventy

I helped move the car a lot today. I went for a nice ride and I was perfect. Zita said maybe we could have another nice car ride soon. If I did not bark. 

I saw Jamie on my walk this morning. That is nice. 

There were big geese fighting in my pond yesterday. All the ducks were hiding. Nasty geese. 

Niamh is teaching at the dance all day place.  That is nice. She likes teaching dance. 

Uncle Bill came over on his motorcycle. We sat on my patio. They had coffee. I had a nice nap in my warm spot. 

Craig and I were throwing my Red Ball. It bounced off me over my fence. Craig found it before the squirrels could steal it. That is what squirrels do. Nasty squirrels. 

It is Craig's mother's birthday. She is very very old. Older than Craig or Uncle Bill. We will have a little party. Not a cheese party. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment