Friday 10 February 2017

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Seventy One

I did not have a very nice night.

The giant snow machines came to my own street again. In the middle of the night.

The machines were way too loud. Because there was no nice soft snow. 

There were just the the big pieces of all hard noisy ice. 

The chop them up machine makes too much noise. Chopping up all the too much slippy ice. It is known.

I stayed in the comfy bedroom and guarded Craig and Zita. From the chopping up machine. 

It is a very scary loud machine. All full of flashing lights. Oh dear. I do not like that. It is known.

It does not even care when a very brave fierce dog barks at it. That is not right. 

Mister Bill took a beautiful picture of the all shiny way hard ice. All over my own front yard. 

BloggerImage

That is not right. Oh dear. It is way too slippy. Too bad for us.

Miss Rima stayed here last night.

Because in the morning she had to go to the nice university with my friend Niamh.

Today is Craig's drive everybody everywhere day. 

So he got up very early and drove Emmet to his other university and then Niamh and Miss Rima to the nice university. 

Then back to the other university to find Emmet. And bring him home.

It was his not so interesting class today. But the professor forgot to go to the university today. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Some nice from far away people are giving Emmet real money to write all about the way old Gods. 

For a book. A book for their new game all about the way old Gods. Ha. That is good. 

All the old Gods will be happy. 

Because sometimes people will remember all about them too. Ha. That is good. 

This morning Zita and I had a nice fast walk today. It is still too cold outside. 

So I had to wear my boots today too. Oh well. 

When we came home Craig and Emmet were there. Right in front of me. Ha. That was good.

Then Zita had to go to her own door office. So she could have important meetings. 

Craig and I had fat toasty peanut butter sandwiches for our lunch. Ha. That is good.

Then I had a nice nap. I was very tired. 

Because I had to guard the house all last night. 

Zita made me a new used bed. She found a very comfy nearly old duvet. In the scary basement. 

Now it has a comfy cover. It is blue. It is just for me. We put it in my corner. In the cosy kitchen. Ha. Good for me. 

When Zita came home we went for our before dinnertime walk. It is still too cold outside. 

I had to wear my keep me toasty warm coat and my boots too.

We are having chicken for our dinner tonight. I saw Craig put it in the stove. Ha. I like chicken too.

Maybe we will watch some far away detectives tonight. Maybe we will have some tasty chips. 

We have chips. I saw them. Two big chip bags. Ha. That is good. 




No comments:

Post a Comment