Sunday 5 May 2013

Day Two Hundred and Ninety Two

Niamh still has a sore leg. She can not dance. Only watch.  She is sad. That is too bad.

It is Sunday.  Sunday's are quiet. Except for the bacon cooking. It makes noise.  And smells. I get carrot treats.

We went out on my patio all morning. Zita worked in the garden to make my flowers all beautiful.

We have big red flowers and tiny yellow flowers. Zita will not let me help clean up. I eat too many leaves Zita said. Oh well.

Craig invented a soft door for me.  It will keep the awful flies out. I can just walk right by it. All summer. It is my own door. I can go out to my yard whenever I want. That is good.

Craig watches the hockey game but only when his team is winning. Silly Craig.  He does not watch a lot of hockey.

It is the scary dragon and wolves night for Emmet and Craig. I will help Zita read a nice book. On my duvet.

Craig's hockey team won. He was happy he said.




No comments:

Post a Comment