Friday 24 May 2013

Day Three Hundred and Eleven

It is too cold. Zita needed gloves for our morning walk. We just had a short walk. Too cold and rainy. That is not nice.

Niamh had to go the doctor. She is still sick. In the middle of the night I had to get up and jump up on to her very high bed to stop her coughing. I am a big help Zita said.

The doctor told her she has to rest. She can use my warm duvet. It is known.

Tomorrow is Craig's birthday. We are having a cheese party tonight. That is good. I did not get him a present. Oh well.

He is very old. He says Uncle Bill is older. They are very very old.

Sometimes Craig forgets that he has to throw my Red Ball. That is what happens when you get old. That is what dogs are for. To remind you to throw the Red Ball.

Tomorrow we get to sell all our Too Much Stuff. We have lots and lots. Chris and Sava will come over and buy other peoples Too Much Stuff. Everybody on all my streets are selling all their Too Much Stuff. That is what the Too Much Stuff Day is for. It is known.

Craig loves the Too Much Stuff Day. It is his birthday present. Ha.




No comments:

Post a Comment