Tuesday 21 May 2013

Day Three Hundred and Eight

I had a nice day.

Last night there was lots and lots of very loud thunder and bright lightening. I got up on the bed so Craig and Zita would not be scared. They were very glad. Thunder is very loud.

I am very brave when I am on my big bed. It is known.

Niamh had to come home from school at lunch. Craig had to go and get her. She has a sore throat.

Emmet had to go to the Hintonburger today. It gets lonely if he and Sava and Chris do not visit.

He brought Niamh home some sticky cheese-fries. It is to make her sore throat better. Emmet told me so.

Zita says  am going to see my Dr. Smith in a couple of weeks so he can see how happy I am. That is good.  I like Dr. Smith.

Emmet is very happy. There is going to be an all new computer box for all his friends to play their games on. He is going to give his old one to Niamh. She is very happy too. That is good.

I went for my walk tonight. I found lots of puddles to splash in. I had to have another little bath.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment