Saturday 11 May 2013

Day Two Hundred and Ninety Eight

I had a bad day. I got very soggy in the big puddles. I like to jump into them. I had to get my feet washed all over. Oh well.

The squirrels got me in trouble.

There was a squirrel on my patio.

I jumped up and ran to my watching window and knocked over Zita's coffee. Zita was sad.

The awful squirrel ran across my patio onto my tree. I ran to the other window and I hit the big wooden box and knocked Craig's coffee on the floor. He was sad too. He can not be a knight without coffee. That is sad.

Emmet came up from his big comfy chair to see what was wrong. He found out I was in big trouble. He said he was sorry for me.  Oh dear.

We were all very sad. The squirrel did not get into trouble. It was not sad.  Oh well.

I do not know what to do. I can not let squirrels on my patio. They will eat Zita's pretty flowers. It is my job to keep them away. It is known. Oh dear.

I will ask Jamie what to do. He is a very quiet dog.

I saw Jamie tonight.  His friend Zorro hurt his leg.  He has to have an operation. That is sad.

It was a bad day for me.  Tomorrow will be better.  It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment