Tuesday 28 May 2013

Day Three Hundred and Fifteen

I had a very scary night. The long grabber that Craig uses to get high up things fell on top of me when I was fast asleep. I thought it was the giant raccoon. I was a bit scared. Craig and Zita told me everything was OK. I hope so.

I had a quiet day. It is nice and warm.

I stayed outside a lot. Except when the people came to my corner and stayed there. The man came and told Craig they had to measure things. I did not believe him. They are up to something. It is known.

Emmet has gone off with Sava and Chris. Another loud movie I bet. And the Hintonburger. It is what they do. And laugh. Sava likes me. He said I was a very good dog. Not mean like some dogs. That is good.

Emmet has to meet someone about a job at the university tomorrow. That is scary. He will have to get up early. Ha.

After my dinner I got very upset. I barked a lot. There was a person in a wheelchair with a huge kangaroo on it. That is not right.  On my corner.

I barked and I barked. Craig came and said no more barking. Then he saw it. He said he understood. It was not a real kangaroo. He told me it was made of plastic. That is very silly. A silly thing to do.

People are very silly. I got on my cosy bed and had a nap. Ha




No comments:

Post a Comment