Friday 3 May 2013

Day Two Hundred and Ninety

Still no car rides. Oh well.

Craig and Zita went out for lunch. I stayed here and guarded Emmet. He was still asleep. I had a nap too.

Zita and Craig came home. They brought me a new Red Ball. It is my treat for guarding the house. Emmet did not get a treat. Ha.

Emmet had to go to Mr. Paul's Shoe store because his old shoes had died Zita said. Emmet did not believe her. Oh well.

Emmet's new shoes are from Italy. Maybe he is practising for his job as Pope. The shoes are not red. Oh well.

I do not need shoes.

Niamh has way too many shoes Emmet says. Emmet has four shoes. Summer shoes. Winter shoes.  Silly Emmet.

Craig does not have real shoes. He has tires.

Niamh had to go and help get costumes for her big dance night.

She has a stick-straight-out costume for her toe dancing. She is the star. It is known.

I can not go to watch her be the star. Too many people Craig says. Oh well.

I did not have a good walk tonight. I forgot about not pulling and had to have the choke-me-to-death-collar on.

I was very hot and got to have ice cubes when I got home. I love ice cubes. It is known.




No comments:

Post a Comment