Saturday 18 May 2013

Day Three Hundred and Five

Zita and Paul went down the basement and fixed the bad t-shirt cleaning machine.  Zita can not get a new one. Oh well.

They had pizza instead.

Zita and Craig went away to look for trees for my garden. A nice tree. With flowers. That is good.  I stayed here to guard Emmet.  He had a nap. I had a nap too.

Emmet left with Sava and Chris to go a loud movie. All about space planes. They will go and eat hamburgers again. It is known.

Last night Niamh and Julia and her friend from France went to a sad movie. They had a good time.

Uncle Bill and Auntie Louise brought Zita tools for our garden. They do not need them any more. And a very big holey hose for my vegetable garden. It is a bit scary.  I barked at it.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment