Friday 10 May 2013

Day Two Hundred and Ninety Seven

I got to sit in the car and guard my papers. Not for too long. I was a bit loud and had to come home. Oh well.

Zita and Emmet went to give people our papers.

I stayed here to guard the rest of the papers. And Craig. He is not a Viking anymore. He is a knight.

Knights drink a lot of coffee he said. That is not true. They drink ice tea like Emmet. 

I know. Emmet has swords and a very heavy shiny shirt. Emmet is a knight. Niamh is the Swan Princess. I am their brave guard dog.

Emmet's friend CĂș Chulainn was a guard dog too. Emmet told me so. Emmet knows these things. It is known.

Craig says I have two perfect faces. Sad and hopeful. He forgot about my pretend I am sleeping face. Ha.

Craig and I had croissants for lunch. I get the chewy ends. That is good.

I had my walk. I was a soggy dog again. I had another bath. Oh well.

Niamh's dance friend is coming over for a stay-up-late night. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment