Wednesday 22 May 2013

Day Three Hundred and Nine

I had a quiet day.

Niamh was at home all day because she is too hot. She did not get out of her bed until lunch time. I was very quiet all morning.

When I get too hot I get ice cubes. I love ice cubes. Niamh only got ice tea. Oh well.

She is in the basement playing on her game. She has a sword.  And her blanket. Ha.

Niamh can not go to dance tonight. She will be sad. That is too bad.

Emmet went out for lunch with his broken house teacher. He liked that class. That is good. She is a good teacher Emmet said. She likes General Grant. Not General Lee. Jamie will be happy.

Lorraine came today to throw my Red Ball. Lorraine likes to throw my Red Ball. I like
Lorraine.

We had more thunder. I stayed in the house to keep everybody safe. I do not like thunder very much.

We had a lot of rain. Maybe the squirrels will drown. Ha.

I was a bit of a soggy dog when I got home from our walk. I will have a nice nap on my warm duvet.

Craig's hockey game is on the television tonight. Maybe his team will win. I will be surprised. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment