Monday 6 May 2013

Day Two Hundred and Ninety Three

I like my new side door a lot. I had a nice walk before it got too very hot. Zita said I was very good. I remembered about pulling.

Last night I went in the car to get Niamh. That is good.

There are dogs that jump into the pond. That is silly. It is the duck's pond.

Zita says Dogs get very smelly if they jump in the pond because they are not ducks. They will have to have a big bath. Silly dogs. Ha.

It is Zita's birthday tomorrow. I got a present for her. Craig went out to the store and payed for it for me. Dog's hardly ever have money. We have nowhere to put it. It is known.

Niamh has to go to the doctor. Her leg is still sore. She should go to my Dr. Smith. He gives me medicine so my hips will not get sore. They are my Chicken Treats. That is good. Niamh likes chicken. I will share them with her.

Emmet says he is going to do more speeches. Maybe I can go to one. We can show everybody how Emmet and I can dance. That is good.

We have a very loud bird who lives here. It is a woodpecker Niamh said. It is very loud in the mornings. Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment