Wednesday 29 May 2013

Day Three Hundred and Sixteen

I had to get up very very early. Niamh thought she had lost her special costume for her toe dancing night. She was very upset. I had to go and kiss her. Zita took her to the toe dance place very early today. They found it. That is good.

We went for my walk. When we got back I was a soggy. I had to stay in the kitchen until I was very dry. I had a nap.

Craig had to go out on errands all morning. I had no one to throw me my Red Ball. Oh well. 

Lorraine came to my house today to throw my Red Ball. She cleaned Niamh's room. Oh dear. Sometimes if I go in to Niamh's room to sniff at all the coloured bottles I get lost.

I went to see Dr. Smith today. I barked too much again.  Oh well.

I got my do not get sick shot. It did not hurt. Dr. Smith said I need my teeth cleaned. He said I have to learn to use the electric toothbrush. It is very scary.  Oh well.

Emmet had his long talk to the people at the university. They said he could work with them.  He was very happy. That is good.

He wore his new pants and a new shirt. He looked beautiful. Zita and I were very happy. It is known.  


No comments:

Post a Comment