Thursday 9 May 2013

Day Two Hundred and Ninety Six

I had nice day. Our papers came today. I remembered and did not bark at the nice men who drive the big truck.

Zita and I worked all day getting the papers ready for the people who come to take them away. Emmet helped too. Not as much as me. It is known.

When Emmet and Zita left to bring loads of papers to all the stores I had a nice nap.

Niamh says her leg is all better. That is good. She is going to her dance until it is dark dance school tonight.

I am going on my dinner walk before it rains. Zita does not like to get all wet. I do not mind the wet. Oh well.

When we get home Zita is going to cook dinner outside. I will get lettuce treats. That is good.  I can smell a skunk. It is far away. That is good.

Craig says that skunks should be left to Ollie. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment