Tuesday 14 May 2013

Day Three Hundred and One

It was a very busy garden day. Zita was in the garden all day. She was making the flowers beautiful.  I could not help. I try too hard she says.

I stayed at my watching window and barked when any dogs came near.  It is my job. I should be outside. It is known.

Zita and Emmet moved flowers so big both of them had to carry them. They were not interesting flowers.  Just big and green.

I have to run from my watching window to my other watching window to see everything. It is very tiring.

My family is going out to dinner tonight so I can have a nice nap when I guard the house.

Craig's little car had to go to get fixed. Oh well.

Zita and Emmet are going off to their university tomorrow to help and talk with the new people. They are good at talking.

Uncle Bill and Craig can talk a lot too but they are old so no one will listen to them. Only their friends Ha

Craig is so old he went on the kind of trains that live on the television and are covered in smoke.  That is silly.

Emmet and Niamh do not believe him.  I think it is true.  He does not lie. It is too much trouble to lie he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment