Saturday 4 May 2013

Day Two Hundred and Ninety One

It is hot again. I still have to have the choke-me-to-death collar on. Oh well.

It is a quiet day.

I stayed home to guard the house.

Everybody went out to say good-bye to Uncle Bill's friend. It was sad they said. That is too bad.

I do not like to be sad. Sometimes I get into trouble. That makes me sad. oh well.

Everybody got dressed up in their nice clothes. Even Craig and Emmet. That is nice.

Uncle Bill got his turkey. That is good. Turkey sausages I think.

Niamh hurt her leg at dance. She gets to put ice on her leg. I like ice. I get ice after my very hot walks.

Last night we had coffee on my patio. I like my patio. I can see everybody walking on my street. I do not bark. It would not be polite Craig says.

When I am on my patio I can see the whole street. And the Ducks. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment