Monday 13 May 2013

Day Three Hundred

It was cold today. I had a nice walk. I saw a big black goose. Zita said she had never seen one before.

Perhaps it is a magic goose. Like in Emmet's long ago stories. It will turn into a princess just like Niamh's toe dance. Ha.

There were lots of big trucks here today. Bill is fixing his house all up and needs lots of wood. Maggie and Ollie can not help. Oh well.

Craig forgot to bring my bed into the kitchen. I had to sleep on the rug. Oh well.

Niamh had to go to the make you stretch and hurt lady. She has to do special exercises so she will not hurt her leg again. That is good.

I am going on a nice walk this afternoon. I will not bark at the ducks. I will get a treat. Ha.

Emmet took our papers to his old lunch pizza store to say hello to the nice man who owns the store. That is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment