Thursday 23 May 2013

Day Three Hundred and Ten

We had lots of thunder last night. If I get a very little scared Craig always tells me it is OK.  That is good. He scrunches up my ears. I like that. Craig is not scared of thunder.

Niamh is still a bit sick.  She stayed at home and did a whole bunch of work on her book on the city in the mountains. The one with deers on the sidewalks. I would not like that.

She says she will be all better tomorrow. Zita says she still can not dance or she will fall down. That would not be nice. It is known.

Zita found lots and lots and lots of stuff she had forgotten about. In the scary basement. Boxes of Too Much Stuff.  That is good. We will have lots of Too Much Stuff for the day when all the people come to buy our Too Much Stuff.

I do not have Too Much Stuff. I have my Red Ball and my warm duvet. And my cosy bed. That is good. Dogs do not need Too Much Stuff like people. It is known.

Emmet threw my Red Ball for me today.

Craig's hockey game was sad he said. Oh well.

We had a short walk because it was too cold. Summer is not the the time for too cold. Silly weather.




No comments:

Post a Comment