Thursday 30 May 2013

Day Three Hundred and Seventeen

I had a very nice day.

It is hot. Craig put the make my house cold machine on. I lay on top of the cold hole in the floor for a nice nap after my very hot walk.

Craig and I went out on my patio so I could watch all the people.  I had a nice nap on the warm stones on the patio.

Jamie came by. I shared my water bowl with Jamie. He gets very hot. Jamie is a lot furrier than I am. He will get sick if he gets too hot. Oh dear.

I am only going for a short walk. It is too hot to see the ducks today. They will be OK Zita said. That is good.

Emmet went out to get some ice tea. He saw the ducks.

Niamh is practising again tonight for her very big toe dance night. She is the star. That is why she has the special stick-straight-out-dress. She is a bit nervous so I give her lots of kisses. Dogs are very good for people when they are a bit nervous. It is known.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I check your new stuff daily. Your story-telling style is awesome, keep doing what you're doing!

    My homepage ... straight from the source

    ReplyDelete