Sunday 26 May 2013

Day Three Hundred and Thirteen

We had another cheese party last night. It was a small cheese party. We had Mr. Tony's pizza.

I only got a a little bit of cheese. No green beans last night. Or lettuce. Oh well.

Craig had his birthday cake with candles and got lots of presents. That is good. He got a new shirt. He needed a new shirt I think.

This morning Craig stayed in bed for a long time. He has to watch the car races from away far away.

When he watches the cars I have to wait a very long time for him to get up and throw my Red Ball. Oh well.

Zita had to drink all her coffee before we went for our walk. People drink too much coffee. It is known.

It is warmer today so I had a nice nap on the warm spot on the rug in my living room.

Zita and I are going for our afternoon walk. We will go all around both ponds and see all the ducks. I can not bark at them if they are in the water. That is the rule. Oh well.

I had to chase Emmet all arround my living room. He would not sit at the dinner table. Zita told me I had to go get him.  I did. Silly Emmet.


No comments:

Post a Comment