Tuesday 7 May 2013

Day Two Hundred and Ninety Four

I forgot all about not pulling last night.  Oh well.

We had a birthday party for Zita. There was cake and presents. And lots of birthday cards from away far away in Ireland.

I gave her a special cup for keeping her water cold when she is making the flowers beautiful. Craig got it for me. It made me happy. That is good.

She got other presents too. They were nice too. Mine was beautiful Zita said.

Niamh's leg is a little better. She went to the doctor today.  Emmet said they will not have to cut it off. That is good.

The dog down the street only has three legs. Craig says he is very brave. That is true.

Craig and Zita went looking for a big bush for the garden. I do not know why. We have lots of nice bushes. People are silly.

Emmet wants a shrubbery. Silly Emmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment