Sunday 19 May 2013

Day Three Hundred and Six

I hate squirrels. All morning there were squirrels all over my patio. Squirrels running up my trees. Squirrels in my garden.

I hate squirrels. I bark and bark at them. They ignore me. I get into trouble. Oh well.

It was bacon day. No lettuce sandwiches on bacon day. Oh well.

Craig and I threw the Red Ball a lot. Zita is getting my vegetable garden ready. I have to watch out for her. There are too many squirrels outside. It is dangerous.

We got a new fence. It will not keep the nasty squirrels away. It is known.

Emmet says we should tell Uncle Bill they are turkeys. Ha.

Last night I was getting all cosy and turned round and round and I fell off the bed. Nobody saw but Craig. He said he would not tell. Oh well.

It is raining out. I am going to be a soggy dog again. I have to stay in the kitchen until I am dry. The kitchen is where I get my treats. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment