Monday 26 August 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Eighty Nine

Today is the day just for dogs. 


Everywhere. All around the world. Ha.

But I did not have a sleep in. Oh well.

Zita and I went for our good morning to the world walk. 

It is another full of sunshine day. With no clouds anywhere. 

Maybe Mister Shadow’s vacation is all over. Ha. 

He loves chasing way all the sheeps clouds.

Because he is a minding your sheeps dog. Just like Miss Maggie.

In Ireland the sheep do not listen at all. And just go for their walks right on the road.

So the nice dogs have to go and bring them back home.

Before they get all squished. The sheeps are very silly. It is known.


I am a minding your cows dog. Ha. 

Cows are much bigger than sheeps. Good for us. 

After her time to wake up coffee Zita went to her downtown office. And I stayed with Craig.

But he did not have a nice sleep in either. Oh well.

But we played catch the ball even before the his first much coffees. Ha. 

And we had very very crunchy tasty toasts. Good for us.

Then I had a nice nap. 

When Niamh was all awake she had to go to the busy street. 

To get a brand new fingernail. Oh dear. I do not know why. Oh dear.

I do not get brand new fingernails. 

The make me beautiful store just makes mine all nice and smooth and not too long. 

So I will not just slide on the floor. And fall down on my bottom. Ha.

Craig and I had the fattest sandwich in the whole world for our lunch. 

With honey and peanut butter. Good for us.

Emmet is very busy making lots of clothes all as clean as can be. 

So he can go to way far away Cork with no smelly clothes at all. That is good.

And he went for a nice walk to get some of his favourite icy tea.

You can only have hot tea in way far away Ireland. 

Because it is not way too cold there. It is only way too wet. 

But Emmet has his very special keep you all dry as a chip jacket. That is good.

Miss Tarryn came to my house this afternoon.

Because she was not working today. Either was Niamh.

So they made own made popcorn instead. I was a big help. 

Then we went downstairs to eat it. Ha. 

When Zita came home we went for our before dinnertime walk.

It was a very nice walk.

Because it was still very sunny outside. And only a bit too hot. 

So we did not go for a very long walk.

We will have an altogether dinner tonight. With meatballs. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment