Wednesday 28 August 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Ninety One 

We had a little sleep in this morning.

Then Zita and I went for our good morning walk.

But the windy rain everywhere rain caught us. And we were as soggy as could be. 

I had to stay in the kitchen until I was all dry. On my own soft towels. 



I have my very own towels. Ha. Good for me.

Craig and Zita stayed in the kitchen too.

So we could have our breakfast toasts altogether. That was nice.

Then a man came to our house. 

And he brought a different go fast chair to show us. 

Because Craig has to get a new go fast chair. A not so heavy one.



Because of his not so very good anymore shoulder. Too bad for him. Oh well.

So the man asked lots and lots of questions. 

So the new go faster chair will be just right. For my friend Craig. That is good.

Last night when Zita and I went for our before dinnertime walk we saw the squished house again.


And it is nearly all gone. Oh dear.

Then we went to see my friends the ducks. 

I looked for them but they were not there. Not even hiding in the bushes.



I think the way too noisy machine scared them. That is not so nice.

This morning Niamh had to go downtown. To help with the everybody stretching on the grass. 

Sometimes even nice dogs go to the government’s front lawn too. Ha. That is good. 



Niamh had to go to be a helper because someone was too sick to go downtown today.

Maybe Niamh will be all soggy too. If the rain catches them. Oh dear.

My friend Emmet is getting all his everythings all ready. 

So he can go on another aeroplane and live way far away Cork. 

In Miss Ross’s auntie Catherine’s house. 

And then in a while Zita is going to visit her parents. In way far away Dublin.

Then she can even visit Emmet too. 

Because Dublin is not so far away from Emmet’s next old university in Cork. 

And there is a do not fall over and crash train in Dublin that knows how to find Cork. 

All by itself. That is good.

I will stay here. 

Because I need to take care of Craig and Niamh. That is a big job. Ha.

After lunchtime Zita went to the delicious food store to get us lots of tasty food to eat.

And special toasts bread too. 

Then she went to the until you are tired and sore store.

When she came home Zita and I went for our dinnertime walk. And my friend Niamh came too.

Because she had to buy an empty book. 

Because her nice university will be starting soon. So she has to get all ready. 

Last night we watched the lady detective in Wales until it was all over. 

Then we went to sleep in clean as can be sheets. Clean sheets are my favourite. It is known. 





No comments:

Post a Comment