Sunday 25 August 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Eighty Eight 

I had a very busy and very tasty night last night.

Craig and Zita and I watched the detective from far away Wales until very late. 

So we had midnight toasts. And jam. Ha. Good for me.

Then very very late at night a man brought Niamh and Miss Tarryn and Miss Georgie lots of very tasty chicken. 

So I helped them eat it.

Because there was way too much for just them. Ha.

It was not Irish chicken. It was Scotsman’s chicken.

Because it was made by Mister McDonald.

All the Mister McDonalds used to have their very own islands. In way far away. 

But they used to steal everybody’s cows. 

And their little sheep too. 

And sometimes even other people’s own castles. 

All the time. That was not so nice.

So now they have to make lots of not so very tasty chicken instead. Ha. Too bad for them.

Then I had a grumbley tummy and it woke Zita up. 

So she gave me another in the middle of the night dinner. Ha. Good for me.

This morning is sleep in Sunday but Zita and I had only a little sleep in.

Then we went for our good morning to everybody walk. 

In the as beautiful as can be blue sky day. Ha.

When Zita went to the stretching store I minded Craig. He had a not very big sleep in.

When he was all awake I went downstairs to see all the ladies. 

Because they were all awake and making lots of loud laughing noise. Ha. That is good.

Then Miss Georgie had to go to her job. 

She is making a brand new special dance. For some other dancers. I do not know them. Oh well.

When Zita came home we had our sleep in Sunday lunchtime.

With the pretend toasts from France and tasty bacon. Ha.

This afternoon Niamh and Miss Tarryn are going to a lake to go swimming and buy lots of treats. 

From the very tasty pie and cakes store. Ha.

Now Emmet has to get a brand new put everything on you back bag.

So he can carry all his important things to his new in way far away Cork university. 

Niamh will get it at her beautiful clothes store. 

Because she is his best little sister. Ha. That is all right.

I got in a bit of lots of trouble today.

Because I made a giant hole in my side yard. And then there were stones all over.

And everybody had to make the side yard all neat and tidy again. Oh dear.

Then I played with my big red ball. Ha. 

After lunchtime Craig and Zita went for a little walk. 

But Craig did not walk. Ha. Too bad for him. He went in the go fast chair instead. 

Because his shoulder is getting better. 

But he needs to practice pushing the go fast chair.

Because it has been a long long time since he went all over everywhere in the go fast chair. 

So now he gets a bit too tired. Oh dear. That is not all right. 

So he has to practice. Every day. Ha.

I stayed here in my house so I could mind my friend Emmet. And have a nice nap.

Because I was up in the middle of the night being a big help. 

Sometimes being a big help makes you too tired. 

So you have to have a nice comfy nap. On your very own duvet. Ha.

When Craig and Zita came home they had new strawberries and hamburger buns too.

So we will have a delicious outside cooked dinner tonight. Ha. Good for us.

I helped to make the lettuce very clean. It is my favourite job.

We did not go on an afternoon walk today. 

Because everyone was up too late last night. Me too. Ha. 

Maybe we will watch the next detectives from far away Wales tonight. After our dinnertime.

Maybe with some chips. Maybe.








No comments:

Post a Comment