Tuesday 27 August 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Ninety 

We did not have have any sleep in today.

Because it is the day Miss Tamina comes to my house to make it all clean and tidy.

But Zita and I went to the busy street. Before our breakfast.

To visit our nice bank. To find Miss Tamina’s money. Ha.

There was a giant machine on Kathy’s street. 

Down by our other pond. Where my friends the ducks live.

It was squishing a house all away. Oh dear.

Because someone is going to build another house there. 

A way too big house there. I do not know why.

Craig and Zita saw it last night too. 



When they went on their walk.

So Craig could do more practice pushing the go fast chair. 

It was very noisy this morning. And dusty. 

I do not think the ducks liked it so much. I did not like it. 

When we got home Craig was already all dressed. And all awake too. 

Then Zita and the not so very fast bicycle went to the rascal ladies office. Ha.

We did not have time for our together breakfast today. 

Because Miss Tamina was there right away. Oh well. Too bad for us.

So we went outside to my side yard.

To hide from the very noisy keep the floor clean machine. It was not so very sunny today.

Craig found some new stories for our nice Queen and I played with my big red ball. Ha.


So we had a very quiet day today. 

Niamh went to her beautiful clothes store before lunchtime. 

But Emmet did not come upstairs until after Miss Tamina was all finished.

Emmet hides in the basement when Miss Tamina and the noisy machines are here.

Just like me. Ha.

Because we are best friends.

Then Craig and I had our lunchtime. We had a very big peanut butter and honey sandwich.

But we cut the sandwich into two. 

So we could have two sandwiches for our lunchtime. Ha. Good for us.

After lunchtime Emmet went to Mister Kettleman’s bagel store to find Miss Andrea.

Because she is visiting here. Ha.

This afternoon Craig was in the den working for our nice Queen.



So I stayed in the den to mind him. Right on his feet. Ha.

He is easy to mind. 

Before we went on our before dinnertime walk I helped Zita with all the garbage.

Because tomorrow the nice garbage men and their giant truck come to our house. Ha.

We did not have a very big walk. 

Because it is going to be all windy rain tonight. 

And we did not want to be soggy. That is a good idea.

I do not think we will have an altogether dinner tonight. Oh dear me.

Altogether dinners are my favourite dinnertimes. 

Because then I know where all my own family is. Ha.That is good.

I think we will watch the from far away Wales detective tonight. 

It is a good program. It is not very scary. That is good.





No comments:

Post a Comment