Monday 12 August 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Seventy Five 

We did not have any sleep ins today.

Zita and I went for a nice long walk. Up to the busy street. To our nice bank.

But there were no people there. Maybe they were still all fast asleep. 

Just the machines were all awake. 

But the machines do not give giant treats to very polite dogs. Too bad for me. 

Then Zita and the black go fast car went to get Craig’s mother’s pretend ear machine. 

Because she lost the other one. Oh well.

When Zita came home she went downtown with her not so fast bicycle. To her way too busy office.

We did not have any toasts today.

Because Miss Tamina came to make the house spic and span. With the noisy machines. 

You cannot have your tasty toasts when it is too noisy. It is known.

So I went and had a nice nap on my own duvet. On the big comfy bed. Ha.

Niamh did not have any work to do at the beautiful clothes store today. 

So she went out to have a nice lunchtime with her friends. 

So they could eat not even a bit cooked food. Wrapped all up in grass. I do not know why.

Then the noisy make the floors clean machine just stopped working. 

Now it does not make so much noise. Ha. Maybe it is dead. Maybe. 

But machines do not go all the way to Heaven. I do not know why.

Maybe they have their very own Heaven. Where they all work just like new. Maybe.

So maybe we will get a new not so noisy one instead.

After Miss Tamina left Craig and I had fat sandwiches. With peanut butter and honey. Ha.

With brand new round bread. 

Craig said it was cannonball bread. Ha. That is silly.

Emmet has a cannon. Under his comfy bed. Craig made it for him when he was little.

That is why pirates do not come to my pond and steal the ducks. 

Because Emmet has his own cannon. And pirates are all afraid of cannons. Good for us. 

And then my friend Emmet came upstairs to make his own delicious lunch.

He is still very busy looking for a nice place to live in way far away Cork.

He needs a place not even a bit far away from his new next university. 

Because he is going to be there all the time. Writing his giant interesting story. 

Even until his own bedtime. Oh dear. 

Craig and I had our lunch outside today. I like outside lunchtimes. 

Then I had a nice nap. After my own lunch. 

There was very loud thunder this afternoon. 

So I went downstairs. To Niamh’s bedroom.

And Niamh and Miss Tarryn and Miss Georgie were there. 

So I minded them. All by myself. Good for me.

Then all of Emmet’s friends came over. To play their dragons game. Ha.

Our basement was full up to the top.

When Zita came home all the rain was all gone. So we could have a nice before dinner walk. 

I only got a little bit soggy. Ha. That is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment