Tuesday 20 August 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Eighty Three

It is a very beautiful day outside today. The sky was just empty blue everywhere.

Mister Shadow and Miss Maggie were very busy I think. Chasing all the sheep clouds back home. Ha. 



So Zita and I went for our good morning to everybody walk before breakfast time. Ha.

But we did not see any of our friends. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

Then the not so very fast bicycle and Zita went downtown to the rascal ladies office.

And so I minded Craig. On the big comfy bed.

But only for a little while. 

Because of our toasty croissants for breakfast. Ha.

Then we watched everybody out my watching window. 

When we were finished we sat in our side yard and I played with my very big red ball. 



And Craig was very busy this morning helping our nice Queen. He found lots of interesting stories for her. She will be very happy. It is nice to be happy. 

I am always happy. 

Except when I get in a bit of too much barking trouble. Oh well.

We stayed outside until Emmet was all awake. Then I had my own lunch.

At lunchtime Niamh went to her beautiful clothes store. But she was not so wide awake.

Because she as at her store until very very late last night. Opening the very big boxes of beautiful clothes. 

And now have lots and lots of brand new clothes in their store . For everybody to buy. Ha.

And Emmet was up past my bedtime last night too. He was at the Mahoneys.

Because Tara was here. To help her friend move everything to Toronto. 

I do not know why. Oh well. 

Maybe Emmet knows. Maybe. 

And after lunchtime Mister Mike and his little car took Emmet to their friends apartment. 

To play the dragons game.

I watched Emmet from my watching window until Mister Mike found him. It is my best job.


Then I had a very nice nap. Outside. With my friend Craig. In the full of sunshine afternoon. Ha.

Then I got too hot so we came in. It is not nice being a too hot dog. It is known.

The present man brought some brand new pants for Craig. 

They are just the same as all the other pants. Oh well. 

Niamh has not one thing all the same. Ha. 

We will not have an altogether dinner tonight. Emmet is out with his friends. 

And Niamh is at work until a bit late tonight. Oh well.

Zita and I went for a lovely before dinner walk. When she came home from the rascal ladies office.

We did not go to see the ducks. 


We went the other not very busy way.

Maybe we will watch something brand new on the television. Maybe.



No comments:

Post a Comment