Thursday 1 August 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Sixty Four 

I had a busy day today.

We did not have a sleep in at all.

Because Craig and Zita had to go on an adventure in the giant truck. 

So we had a nice long early walk. 

But we did not have our good morning toasts. Too bad for me. 

I had to stay here and guard Niamh and our house.

Because Niamh was still all fast asleep when Craig and Zita went on their adventure.

They went to not so far away Kingston. Just to see everything. 



And have a very tasty lunch.

They always go to the Pigs restaurant.



Because it is their favourite in Kingston restaurant. Ha. That is nice. 



It is in nearly a castle. But there are no ghosts there. 

Because it is not a real castle. 

They only have castles in way far away. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

When Craig and Zita were away I was very very busy. 

I had to help with everything.

I helped Niamh make the side yard spic and span.




And then I had to help Niamh and Miss Tarryn empty the black go fast car.



So they can fill it all up with lots and lots of food. 

Because Niamh and all her friends are going to not very far away Montreal.

For the very loud outside concert. They are even going to sleep there. In a hotel.

And Zita is going to drive them. So Niamh will not have a smelly bus sick tummy. 

Niamh’s tummy always get very sick on the smelly busses. Oh dear. That is not so good.

But I was a very big help. Ha. Good for me.

My friend Niamh got me a brand new outside water bowl.

Because I was such a big help. It is all green. And has a handle too. Ha. Good for me.

When Craig and Zita came home I helped Zita clean the giant truck. 

I went right up the ramp. Into the inside. Ha.

That is a good nearly a truck. But it is not so fast. Not even as fast as the silver little car. Oh well. 

Then Zita and I went for our before dinnertime walk. 

Niamh and Miss Tarryn and Miss Jules were in the kitchen long time.

Because they were making all the potatoes in the world into tasty for the concert snacks.

Then Zita went to the stretching until you are sore store. And all the ladies went to get more food.

So they do not have have to cook any food in their hotel. Ha.

Tonight Zita will take the nearly a truck back. And come home in the silver little car. Ha. 

So I had a very very busy day. It is known. 

And Craig told me that Emmet found a do not get all lost aeroplane in way far away Dublin. 

And it will bring him home. Tomorrow. Before my bedtime. Ha. 

But he will just go to fast asleep when he is back home.

Because the clocks in way far Ireland always have the wrong time. Too bad for them.

 But his very comfy pillows are all ready. That is right.



No comments:

Post a Comment