Saturday 3 August 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Sixty Six 

My friend Emmet came back to our house last night. Good for us.

His aeroplane did not even get lost once. That is good.

When he got home we had lots of Mister Kettleman’s bagels. Altogether. With me too. Ha.

And Emmet told us lots of stories all about his way far away trip to way far away Wales. 

But he did not see even one dragon. Oh well. Maybe next time.

He saw lots of his from way way far away friends there. 

And he had lots of nice dinners with them. 

That is when they talked all the time all about way way way old people. 

Because that is their very favourite thing to know everything about. 

That is why they go to lots of universities. Not just one. My goodness.

And he met his brand new Professor from his next university. In far away Cork city. That is good.

Then he had to go downstairs so he could be fast asleep. On his own comfy pillows. 

Because the time is still wrong in way far away places. Oh well.

We had a nice sleep in this morning. 

Craig did not go to his old friends breakfast because he has to take it easy.

When I hurt my leg I had to take it so easy I could not go for nice walks.

Taking it easy is not so easy. It is known.

It was not too hot this morning so we had our delicious special toasts outside. 



In my side yard. Ha.

Zita put brand new water in my new outside drinking bowl. 

But it is not a bowl. 



Niamh got me a very big pail. Just for me. 

So When I am outside I will not get way too hot and just be a puddle. That is good.

Niamh is still in not so far away Montreal. At the outside concerts.

Her favourite band is there. 



They are from way far away Ireland. Ha.

Now they are here so everybody can hear them too. 

Not just Niamh and cousin Emma. That is good. 

But nearly all the people in the world are there.



Not just Niamh and her friends. Oh dear.

I think that is too many people. I do not like places just full up with people. 

Sometimes they step on your feet. Oh dear.

They have lots of keep you cool water fountains all over everywhere at the concerts. 

Because nobody wants to be just a nasty puddle on the ground.

That is a good idea. 



Sometimes Zita and I have our own water fountain too. Ha. Good for us. 

After lunchtime Zita went out with doctor Susan. For tasty treats.

So I stayed here to mind all the boys. Ha. That is an easy job. 

But today my friend Emmet has sore legs. 

Because he walked all around forever at the aeroports yesterday. 

Because he had to wait and wait. 

Until a nice do not just crash aeroplane could bring him home to here. Ha.

This afternoon I had a nice nap in the den. 



So I could mind Craig too. Good for me.

We did not watch any detectives last night. 

We were too busy listening to all of interesting Emmet’s stories.

All about his big adventures in way far away Wales and Ireland. 

Even all about his boat ride. On the full of whales dangerous ocean.

Craig’s football team won last time. Ha. 

I think they were surprised. We were surprised too. 

Tonight Craig and Zita and Emmet went out for a tasty dinner. 

To the very delicious hamburgers restaurant up on the busy street.

I stayed in my house so I could guard everything. And have a nice nap too.




No comments:

Post a Comment