Friday 16 August 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Seventy Nine 

Zita and I only had a very very little sleep in today.

Then we went on our before breakfast walk. In the not too hot at all sunshine. 

Then Zita went to Mister Kettleman’s bagel store so we could have bagels for our breakfast.

Bagels are my friend Emmet’s favourite breakfast. With the special delicious cheese.

He is still looking for a nice place to live in way far away Cork. Oh dear. Oh dear me. 

But I cannot not help. 

Because I am just here too. Not over there. 

Niamh went to the beautiful clothes store early today. When I was still all fast asleep.

Craig and I did not have bagels for our breakfast. 

We had round toasty biscuits. With the brand new strawberry jam. Ha

And then we went outside for Craig’s too much coffee. And I played with my big red ball.



But we had to come in so Craig could do his work. For the nice Queen. 

But we had an outside lunchtime. With toasty bagels. And more jam. 

Then I had a little outside nap. 

And when I was all awake Craig was not there. 

He was only in the den reading stories. Oh dear. I was a bit worried. 

But only for a little while. 

Because I found him right away. He was not just all lost. Ha. Good for me.

So I had a nice nap in the living room. Beside my watching window.

The ring the bell truck did not come to my street today. That is good.

Last night everybody was outside with me. Craig and Zita and Kathy were there. 

So they could have their own before dinnertime cold with full of ice drinks. 

Then Zita and the go fast car brought back all the food.

So everybody stayed at the dining room table until I was fast asleep. Oh well.

I got some of the bumpy fluffy bread. 

When Zita and her not really so fast bicycle came home we had a very nice in the sunshine walk.

Because it was still beautiful outside. That was nice.

After our dinner maybe we will watch some detectives on the television tonight. Maybe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment