Monday 5 August 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Sixty Eight 

I had a very quiet day today.

Zita and I were as wide awake as could be very early this morning. 

So we went for our very early before breakfast walk. 

But then she and the black go fast car had to go to Montreal.

So she could bring Niamh and her friends back home from the loud outside concert. Ha.

But they had to go to a very tasty restaurant before they came home. 

And maybe shopping. Maybe.

They had to have a lovely breakfast so they would not just be all starved away. 

Montreal has lots and lots of very tasty little restaurants. That is good. Ha. 

Craig and I had two tasty croissants for our breakfast. 

They were very tasty croissants. Good for us.

Then Emmet was all awake too. So he had his own breakfast too. 

Then he went for his good morning walk too.

I had a nice nap on the comfy living room rug. 

Craig was looking for even more interesting stories. For the nice Queen. It is his job. Oh well.

We had peanut butter and honey sandwiches for our lunchtime. 

With from the from France brand new bread. 

It was not way too hot so we had our lunch outside. In the side yard.

Then I played with my old big red ball. 



Because it is very chewy. 

Because I chewed it all up. Ha. Good for me.

When we were too hot we came back in the house. 

Then I helped my friend Emmet make his bagels.

With the special just for bagels cheese for his lunch. Ha. 

I am the best kitchen helper. It is known.

Craig went in the den to find more stories.

So I had a nice nap. Right in Craig’s spot. On the big comfy bed. Good for me.

Zita and Niamh did not get back until dinnertime. Oh dear. Too bad for them.

But when they got home Niamh saw my brand new collar. 

She said it was beautiful. That is true. Ha. Good for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment