Saturday 24 August 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Eighty Seven 

Today is Craig’s old friends breakfast day.

So Craig and Zita and Mister Paul went to the breakfast restaurant all together.

But today is the last day for the tasty breakfast restaurant. 

Because they are going to squash it all up. 

And build a too big building instead. That is not all right.

Then Zita and I had a nice walk in the beautiful as could be sunshine. Ha.



When we got home Zita used the very dangerous cut your toes off machine. 

To make our front lawn neat and tidy.

I sat in the black go fast car so I could mind everything. I was a big help. Ha. Good for me.


When we were finished Zita went to the stretching store. I stayed here to guard fast asleep Emmet.

Then Craig and Mister Paul came back here. 

So Mister Paul could borrow a noisy machine. 

Because he lost his own machine. I do not know why. Too bad for him.

He was here last night too.

Because we had a giant altogether dinner. With Mister Tony’s tasty pizzas. Ha.

Everybody was here. Even Miss Tarryn and Miss Georgie too. The dining room table was full up. Ha.

Everybody laughed a lot. 

But I could not have a nice under the table nap.

Because there were way too many feet. Too bad for me.

When Zita came home from the stretching store she had her own delicious lunch outside.

In our side yard. With Craig and me too. 


I got some toasts. 

Because I am always a very big help. It is known.

When Zita was all finished making our garden all beautiful we went for our before dinner walk.

Just us. It was still as sunny as could be. That is good.

When we got home Zita had a squeaky clean shower.

Because you get very dirty when you make the garden beautiful. 

Then Zita and the go fast car went downtown to get my friend Niamh. At her beautiful clothes store.

So we can have an altogether dinner tonight.

When they were all back home we made our tasty used food dinner. 

And I was the kitchen helper dog. That is my favourite job. Ha.

We will watch more detectives tonight. 

Because we have chips. Ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment