Thursday 22 August 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Eighty Five

Zita and I went for our lovely good morning walk today.

And then she went to the rascal ladies office. It is a beautiful day outside today.

Craig did not have a big sleep in today. Just a very little one.

Then we got up so we could have our round toasts. Ha.

Miss Tarryn was was here because it was too late to go home last night.

She and I had some square toasts. Ha. 

So I had two toasts today. Good for me.

The was an animal beside my house last night. When I was fast asleep.

But I heard it and jumped right off the big comfy bed. As fast as could be. 

I went right into the living room and gave it my very fierce barks. And it went away.

Maybe it was a giant raccoon. Or the smelly skunk. Or maybe a dangerous tiger. Maybe.

Then everybody went back to their fast asleep.

Because the house was all safe again. Good for me.

Niamh cooked us a very tasty pizza for our lunchtime. Ha.

Craig had a piece too. That is good.

Then Mister Mike’s little car came to our house to get my friend Emmet.

And then they went to the little apartment.

So everybody could play the dragons game again. But this is a different dragons game. Ha.

We have a rascal’s sign on our front lawn. It is from our very nice rascal lady. 

She has a nice dog too. I saw it on the flat computer. 



It is not a rascal. It is just a nice dog. Like me. But not so big. 

Niamh did not have to go to her work today. 

So she watched brand new programs on her computer. 

On her comfy bed. In her very big bedroom. I helped her. 

Mister Paul came to our house this afternoon. 

But not to have treats. He just borrowed the go fast car so he could move things. 

From his other house. Ha. 

Craig and Zita went out to a nice restaurant tonight. That is nice. 

They went right after Zita and I went for our beautiful afternoon walk. 

When everybody is out I will stay here and guard everything. That is my best job.


No comments:

Post a Comment