Thursday 15 August 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Seventy Eight 

We did not have a sleep in today. Not even Craig. Oh well.

I took Zita on a nice walk in the beautiful outside this morning.

Because she and her bicycle went to a too early in the morning meeting. 

At her way too busy office.

Then Craig and I had our good morning toasts. And looked out my watching window.

Then we had the another coffee outside in the side yard. In the lovely sunshine. 

And we played catch the ball. A lot of times.



Until Craig had to find some interesting stories for our nice Queen.

So I had a little nap. Outside. 

After lunchtime Mister Mike found Emmet at our house. In his little car. 

So they could play their dragons game with their other friends. And maybe have too many chips dinner.

After lunchtime Niamh and Miss Tarryn went out just to see everything. 

Because it is a very beautiful day today.

But I stayed here to mind Craig. 

We had peanut butter and honey toasts. For our outside lunchtime.

Today is everybody should say hello to an elephant day. Everywhere. 

But we do not have any elephants here. Oh dear me. 

Because sometimes it is way too cold here. And elephants only like the way too hot. 

Elephants are way too big for nice keep your toes warm boots like mine. Oh well. Too bad for them.

The awful ring the bells truck was on my street again. That is not all right. 

My friend Kathy came to our house tonight. For a delicious dinner.

But Richard could not be here too. 

Because of an all of a sudden important meeting. Too bad for him. 

Because we had his favourite all the way from India food. Ha.

With the delicious bumpy fluffy bread. Ha. That is a good bread. good for me.

Zita and I had a fast before dinner walk. 

So we could get the food right away. Ha.







No comments:

Post a Comment