Wednesday 14 August 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Seventy Seven 

Zita and I had a nice walk this morning. 

It is an all beautiful full of sunshine day again. Ha. That is good.

Then I minded Craig on the big bed. He had his own little sleep in. 

When Zita was making the front garden all beautiful. 

But I could not help. 

Because of the digging big holes. Too bad for me. That is why I was minding Craig. Oh well.

When she was all finished we had our altogether toasts outside.

In my side yard. Ha. That is my favourite eat our together breakfast place. 



I have my own water outside now. Just for me. So I do not get thirsty. 

Today is Zita’s do not go to work day. So she did not have to go to work. That is good. 

But my friend Emmet is still looking for a nice place to live in far away Cork. Oh dear.

Then Zita and the go fast car drove Niamh to work. So she would not be late.

When she came home Craig and Zita went up to the busy street. 

So Zita could be a big help when they found any hills. Ha. That is nice.

Craig went to the neat and tidy store. 

Because he was way too furry. 

So some people thought that he was me. Ha. That is silly. 

His nose is way too small. And it is not so beautiful as mine.



When Craig was had his too much hair cut off Zita looked into all the stores. To see all the interesting things. 

Then they had a little lunch at the old friends restaurant. 

Now Craig is not furry at all. 

Very soon Emmet is going to see Miss Sue. 

So he will be all neat and tidy when he goes to way far away.

You always should be as neat and tidy as can be when you start something brand new. 

Then nobody will know if you are really just messy. Ha. 

Zita went to Craig’s mother’s lovely apartment to bring her the new fix you ear machine. 

Then she went to her stretching store. So she could be all tired. I do not know why. 

When she was all finished we went for our before dinner nice walk with Kathy.  Ha. Good for us.

Tomorrow the Mahoneys are going to visit me. 

And we will have a delicious everyone altogether dinner. Ha.

Maybe we will have lots of before dinnertime cheeses. Maybe.

We are having hamburgers tonight. I saw the brand new for hamburgers buns. In the kitchen. 

Maybe they will be the pretend hamburgers tonight. Maybe.

I can just mind everybody right under the dining room table. Ha. Good for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment