Thursday 29 August 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Ninety Two 

It was not a rainy day today. Ha.

So Zita and I went for a very early in the morning walk. 

Then the not so very fast bicycle took her to her downtown office. So I minded Craig.

We had tasty cake for our together breakfast today. We did not have toasts. I do not know why. 

Last night right after our altogether dinner the little go by themselves boats were in the pond.

The little watch out lslands had their lights on. And all the little boats had lights too. Ha.

They were all very beautiful so Craig and Emmet and I watched them out my watching window.

And Zita went to the pond to take pictures too. Ha.


The men who make the little boats were all very happy. Ha. That is a good thing. 

We were all happy too.

Last night I was a very fierce minder dog. 

There was someone on the other side of my house. Near my friend Niamh’s window.

So I ran down to Niamh’s bedroom as fast as could be.

And gave them my very fiercest scary eat you all up bark. Then there was nobody there. Ha.

Niamh told me that I was her hero. Ha. That is my best job. Good for me. 

Then we went all back to sleep. 

Miss Sandy’s little dog found a smelly skunk in their backyard. 

Now everything is a bit smelly. Oh dear.

Niamh went to the beautiful clothes store this morning. 

And Emmet is going to Mister Mike and Miss Morgan’s apartment this afternoon.

So all their friends can play the dragons game together. 

Before Emmet goes to way far away.

We have a looks like the sun flower in our other side yard. But only one.



The nasty squirrels stole the others. Too bad for us.

Maybe we will have corn for our dinner tonight.

Because there is a big bag of from right here corn in the kitchen.

Our nice farmers grow lots and lots of corn. Everywhere. Ha. Good for us.

Corn is Niamh favourite dinnertime. With a squeeze lemon on top. Ha.

Sometimes I get corn too. When I am the kitchen helper. Ha.

When Zita came home I was sitting there all ready for our dinnertime walk. Ha. 

So we went on our walk right away. Good for us.



No comments:

Post a Comment