Saturday 10 August 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Seventy Three 

I was very busy today. 

Today is Craig’s old friends breakfast Saturday. And today he went to his breakfast. Ha.

Zita went with him. To help with the hills. And Mister Paul went too. Ha. That is good.

I could not go.

Because I had to mind my friends Emmet and Niamh. They were still all fast asleep. Ha.

When Zita came back we went for our after breakfast walk. It is not so hot outside today. 

When we came home Niamh had to go to the beautiful clothes store.

And Zita had to go to the stretching until you are tired store. 

I stayed here to my friend fast asleep Emmet. 

Craig’s old friends restaurant and Zita’s stretching store are going to be all gone. 

Very soon. Oh dear me. Oh dear me.



Because they are going to build a brand new building right there. Oh dear.

And another one too. Right across the street. It is nearly all finished. 

And an even a very big one right beside Mister Kettleman’s delicious bagels store. Oh dear. 



There will be too many brand new buildings. All at once. All on my busy street. 

Maybe we will get all lost when we go to our nice bank. Oh dear. 

Maybe I will not get their big tasty treats for polite dogs if we cannot find our nice bank. Oh dear me.

I do not like that so very much.

Now Craig and Zita are going to have to find new places to go to. That is not so all right. 

Then Craig and Zita and Mister Paul came back to our house. 

And Zita and Mister Paul fixed my side yard gate. All by themselves. I could not help.

Because they had to use the dangerous make holes in everything noisy machines. 

To fix the gate all perfect. 

Now it does not get stuck all the time. That is good.



But I had to go in to the den with Craig. 

Because maybe I was a way too much barking dog again. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

When Zita came home from finding her errands we went for a very nice before dinner walk.

We had a nice altogether dinner tonight. 

With food from Mexico. So we had lots of delicious cheese. So I got some. 

Right on top of my own dinner. Ha.

Maybe we will watch a new detective program tonight. 

Because Mister Tom gave us a brand new one today. At breakfast. Ha.

We have brand new chips too. Good for us. 





No comments:

Post a Comment