Sunday 4 August 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Sixty Seven 

It is sleep in Sunday. So we had a little sleep in. But not a very big sleep in.

Then Zita and I went for our good morning to everybody walk.

When we got home Craig was still in bed.

Because he was still watching the little fast cars race. Oh well.

Then Zita went to have tasty coffee and treats with her friend. Up on the busy street.

Craig and I had our toasts in the living room. 

We did not have an outside breakfast today. I do not know why. Oh well.

My friend Emmet was all wide awake too. 

Because he still has the wrong time. 

So he had a nice squeaky clean shower. So he would not be all smelly in our too hot outside.

Then he went for a nice walk. To find his favourite icy tea. 

When Zita came home she brought me a present. A just for me present.

It was a brand new collar. My old collar was all worn out. 

But this is a brand new green collar. Ha.

That is a good present. I was very happy. 

I barked at lot so I everybody would know I had a brand new collar. Ha. Good for me. 

Then Zita went out again to the tasty farm store. To get delicious food for our dinnertime. 

She got lovely croissants and even extra green beans too. Ha. That is a good store.

We could not visit the nice farmers today.

Because there were too many people there. They were having a very long run fast race. 

And they had to swim in the canal. And ride bicycles. That is a silly race. 

I cannot go swimming in the canal. Not even in our ponds. 

I do not think all the ducks would like it if all the dogs went swimming in their pond. 


The ducks do not like to play with me so much. 

Zita says they think I just want to catch them. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Niamh is still in Montreal. At the too loud music concert. Ha.



Miss Joe is there too. Ha.


And Miss Georgie from far away Toronto is there. Ha. 

But they have to stay up too late at night. 


So they can go to and hear their very favourite music. 

I would not like to stay up past my own bedtime. 

Craig just listens to his music right in our very comfy bed. 

With his own favourite pillows too. Ha. That is a good idea. 

Zita went to visit Craig’s mother this afternoon. Sometimes she falls down. Oh dear. 

When Niamh saw her she just forgot who Niamh was. Oh well. 

She always forgets my name too. 

Because she is now way way old. Oh well. 

She is so old the government sent her a nice letter.



Maybe they were surprised too. Ha.

We are going to have cooked outside steaks for our dinner tonight.

And green beans too. Ha.

I helped Zita get the green beans all ready. That is my favourite job. Ha. Good for me.

Then we went for our before a delicious dinnertime walk. 

We did not go for a very long walk. It is still a bit way too hot. That is good. 

I do not like being a too hot dog. 

Zita has to go to an important rascal ladies meeting tonight. After dinnertime. 

That is not all right. 

Because it is Zita’s holiday days. And you do not go to work on holiday days. Oh dear.

Craig does not get holidays any more. 

Because sometimes he is just all retired.

But all the time he looks for interesting stories for our nice Queen. That is a silly job.

Maybe we will watch some brand new far away detectives tonight. If Zita is not just too late.

Because nice Mister Tom left brand new programs on our front door. Ha. That is good.





No comments:

Post a Comment