Wednesday 31 July 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Sixty Three 

Zita and I did not have a sleep in today. 

So we had a nice long good morning everybody walk.

Then Zita took the silver little car away and came back with a giant take the go fast chair truck.

It was a different giant truck. If you push a button everything happens all at once.

The door opens and the little ramp comes out. All by themselves. Ha. That is silly.

Today is Niamh go to our government’s front lawn day.

To help everybody do their stretching exercises. So Zita took her.

We had our toasts outside today. Because it was not way too hot outside today. 

Then Craig got into the giant truck and he and Zita went out to do errands.

And find Niamh way downtown. 

Where all our government buildings live. Some are very big. 


They had to find her on the front lawn and then take her to her important meeting.



But I stayed at home.

Because I had guard everything. It is my own job.

So I had a nice quiet day. I could not go in the giant truck. 

So Craig took pictures. Just for me. Ha.



That was nice.

Last night in way far away Ireland my friend Emmet went to the very sandy hills.

Right beside the beach. And he saw the sun go right down into the giant ocean. Ha. 

 He sent me some beautiful pictures. Ha.




And he went to a real castle. 

But he did not go inside. Maybe there were ghosts. Maybe.

Real castles always have very scary ghosts. That is how you know they are real castles.

That is why I should always go to way far away places with my friend Emmet. 

To be his very fierce minder dog. 

Because I am not scared of ghosts. 

I am only just a bit scared of the too loud thunder. Good for me.

I got lots of pictures today. That is nice.

But I do not know where my friend Emmet is.

Maybe he is in far away Dublin. Maybe.

Or in Auntie Eileen’s house. In the little place with the way way too small bridge. Maybe.

Or maybe he is still in Wexford. Beside the dangerous ocean. Oh dear. Nobody told me. 

Maybe we do not know. Oh dear. Oh dear.

My friend Niamh will know. 

Because he is her big brother. It is known.

Zita and Niamh and I did not watch any television last night.

Because we had to finish making the top. Made from the bottoms. Ha.

We had lots of Irish tea. And ice cream too. Ha. 

I minded everything. All by myself.

Zita and I had a very nice before dinnertime walk. That is good. 

It was not too hot for a long walk today. Good for us. 

I only have to mind Craig and Zita at dinnertime tonight. That is an easy job.

Maybe they will watch the detectives tonight. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment