Saturday 1 September 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Thirty

It is my favourite day today.

It is take Craig to his old friends breakfast restaurant day. Ha.

But I had another sick tummy this morning. Too bad for me. Oh well.

But Zita and I took him anyway. Good for us.

When I got home I had a nice nap on the big comfy bed. 

Craig and Zita are going to see Miss Suzy’s beautiful pictures. Outside. In a little town not so far away.

Mister George will be there too. Maybe he will have his tractor. Ha.

They went in the black go fast car. Not the silver little car. 

I am going to stay here to mind my friend Niamh. All by myself. 

When Craig and Zita came back they had pictures for me to see. Ha. And very heavy as a stone bread. 

From a special delicious bakery right there at the not so far away place. That is for tasty toasts. Ha. 

Miss Suzy even sold pictures. For even lots of real money. Ha. That is good.

BloggerImage

They had an outside tent. For all her beautiful pictures. Right beside a little river. So it was not even way too hot.

BloggerImage

But Mister George’s very nice dog Mister Buster got to way to sick all at once. 

So he had to go to heaven. And I did not know. Oh dear.

BloggerImage

I did not even talk to Mister Saint Newton all about him. 

Maybe Mister George or Miss Suzy talked to him. By themselves. 

But he had lots of his old friends from the farm there. 

To show him all the interesting places. So he will not be all lost. That is good. 

But now there are no nice dogs at the beautiful farm. Oh dear. Oh dear. That is not so nice. 

Miss Rima’s Uncle came to help her move into her brand new not burned up at all little apartment. That is nice.

So everybody came to my house tonight and they brought lots and lots of tasty food. 

We are going to have food from far away Texas tonight. I do not know about that food. 

It is too far away for me food. Oh well.

Before the tasty food came Zita and I had a nice walk. Not too far. 

Because we did not want to be too late for the tasty Texas dinnertime. Ha. 

Emmet is in his own very little apartment. He is already writing stories. Ha. He sent me a picture.

BloggerImage

He only has his little take with you all the time computer.

Because the nice men will bring his big fast computer and all his giant fat books in a little while.

Emmet likes writing his brand new stories. It is known. 

Maybe we will watch a new program tonight. Maybe we will have chips too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment