Friday 11 August 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Forty Four A

My friend Emmet came back from the nasty food hospital very late last night. That is good.

I looked and looked for him yesterday. Downstairs in his big bedroom. But he was not there. Oh dear.

I do not like it when Emmet has to go to the nasty food hospital. 

Sometimes he has to stay for a long time. And they put holes in him. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Craig and Niamh were not here too. It was just me guarding our house. Even all our cars were gone too. 

Everybody was at the nasty food hospital. To keep my friend Emmet all safe.

I stayed here to guard the house. All by myself.

Because nice polite dogs cannot go to the hospitals. That is not right.

Now he is asleep in his comfy bed. He only has a little hole inside him. Maybe it will get all better. 

He can only stay very quiet. In his own bedroom. The doctor said so. 

He has to go back to the same hospital so they can take more inside pictures. Not today. Later. 

Now Zita and I are his nice nurses. 

We will get him all better again. We will make him lots of Irish tea. Ha. Good for us. 

I will keep his feet all toasty warm. And mind him. It is my job. 



No comments:

Post a Comment