Sunday 13 August 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Forty Six

It is sleep in Sunday but we did not have a big sleep in today.

Because we had a sleep in Saturday instead. Ha.

Zita and I had a nice walk with Professor Jill. All the way to see the nice farmers. On our busy street.

Professor Jill was all by herself. With just her bicycle.

My friend Jamie was at his own house guarding Mister Professor Carter. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

It was a way beautiful day this morning. And all day too. 

We bought tasty peaches. And very tasty fat croissants.

The other peaches we bought were not so tasty. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

Niamh sent me another picture of the giant pretend duck. 

BloggerImage

And Miss Taran and Miss Rima and Mister SD too.

That duck is too big for our pond. That is good. I do not want a giant duck to visit us. 

There would be no room in our pond for the real ducks. Oh dear. That is not right. 

My friend Emmet is still downstairs. In his comfy bedroom. Getting all better. 

You have to be very quiet to get all better. I have to be a no barking dog. Ha. 

Zita took his tasty breakfast downstairs for him. And dinner too. Last night.

Last night Craig went to see all the very very little boats in our pond. They go all by themselves. 

There were lots of them. And all the people who made them. All by themselves. 

Some of Craig's friends were there too. Looking at all the boats. 

But then there were too many mosquitos so he came home. 

We do not like mosquitoes so much in our house. Ha. Too bad for them.

We had pretend toasts for lunch. Not nice pancakes. Oh well.

Then Niamh went downtown to see her dance friends. 

I had a nice nap. On my comfy bed in the kitchen. 

Then Zita and I went for our long before dinnertime walk. In the beautiful sunshine. That is a nice walk. 


No comments:

Post a Comment