Sunday 6 August 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Thirty Nine

It was sleep in Sunday this morning. But Craig and I did not sleep in so much.

We were all wide awake so looked out the watching window for a little while. 

Then I went back to mind Zita on the big comfy bed. 

Because she was still all fast asleep. Ha. Good for me.

When Zita was all wide awake we had our toasts. And some too much coffee too. 

I did not have any too much coffee. I do not have the too much coffe. Just the tasty toasts. Ha.

Then Zita and I went for a nice walk. It is not even a little bit warm today. 

It is a cosy sweater day. Ha. That is silly weather.

Zita and Emmet and Niamh were going to go to the Mahoney's other house. Beside the beautiful lake this morning. 

But Kathy said it was too cold for swimming. Too cold for even sitting outside to eat tasty treats. 

Everybody there was still in their comfy beds. Reading their own books. Oh dear. 

That is silly weather. It is known.

Niamh will go to the Mahoney's beside the lake house. Tonight with Miss Tara. In the big nearly a truck. 

Then they will have tasty treats. 

BloggerImage

Because there are always tasty treats at the Mahoney's. It is known.

Yesterday Zita and I had before dinnertime nice walk all the way to our not so big lake. 

BloggerImage

So I could look at all the beautiful trees. Ha. 

That is a good nice walk. My friends the ducks were there too. 

Today Emmet and Zita went to buy a roll all around chair for Emmet's very little apartment. 

And lots and lots of giant tasty cinnamon buns. For everybody. But not for me. 

Giant cinnamon buns are not for dogs. I would get a too sick tummy. 

I stayed here to guard my friend Craig. It is my job. We played catch the ball lots of times.

When Zita was home we went for a walk with Craig. Altogether. Ha. That is a good walk.

We went to nice Mister Nicastro's store. To have some tasty treats and some coffees. On little tables. Outside. 

We watched everybody on the busy street. That is a good walk. 

Maybe we will watch more way far away detectives tonight. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment